Rajasthani Mela Theme Decoration Udaipur|Mehandi Carnival Stall Jaipur|New Bride Groom Entry Concepts Jodhpur
Rajasthani Mela Theme Decoration
The Mehendi ceremony is considered sacred in almost all wedding ceremonies in India. Here a couple of days before the wedding, the female friends and relatives of the bride get together and smear the bride with a paste of turmeric and sandalwood powder. This is followed by a ceremonial bath after which a person expert in designing Mehendi patterns or the Mehendiwali applies Mehendi on the hands and feet of the bride. We provide an all encompassing plan to conduct this ceremony keeping with the traditions and practices followed by our clients. From selecting and decorating the venue to going around the whole hog for shopping for clothes, jewellery, arranging professional folk artists for the song and dance accompanying such events, the food on offer etc are attended to in a detailed manner. Likewise, we provide expert assistance in planning out an outstanding Sangeet Ceremony with all the essential components thrown in at the right proportions.
Rajasthan Event Management Provide Services Mehendi Function, Tent Setup, Flower Decoration, Sound, Anchor, Rajasthani Carnival Theme, Folk Dance, Event Planner in Udaipur.
- Pin wheel decor
- Colorful rajasthani umbrellas as props at the entrance
- Backdrop for bridal seating
- Bridal sofa with glitter cushions
- 4- 5 trees to be decorated with Marigold flowers
- 3 tents of size 10ft x 10ft will be set up. Each tent to have 3 diwans with cushions and bolsters in theme colours-
- 4 diwans will be placed in a common area with cushions & bolsters in theme colours
- 6 tables and 60 chairs with white covers to be provided by the hotel. Chair tiebacks to be provided by us in available colours to match your theme
- 4-5 latkans of rajasthani kathputli decor
- Pot maker
- Gola wala stall
- 2 dhol players
- 1 game stall- balloon shooter or ring game
- Sound proof generator will provide power for the sound system
- DJ and sound system
Mehandi Carnival Stall Jaipur
Mehendi Parties Can Be Just So Much Fun. There’s So Much Revelry In The Air And Its Mostly A Very Relaxed Event When The Family Really Gets In The Mood To Rage! There Are Some Really Fun Activities That Have Been Trending For Some Time And Then There Are New Age Ideas So Here’s The Whole Damn List.
2.The Classic Tambola Game
Bingo Or Housie Whatever You Call It Could Be An Old Age Game But It Just Doesn’t Seem To Lose Its Charm. It’s Highly Engaging And Interesting. Make Sure To Include Really Funny Gift Items.
3.Tug Of War
Who Doesnt Love Koffee With Karan And A Really Fun Rapid Fire Session. Get Someone To Ask The Couple Really Fun Each Other Even Get Some Of The Family Members Involved. The Key Is To Let Some Fun Stories And Secrets Spill!
5.Tarot Card Readers/ Palmists
6.Jalebi / Aamras / Golgappa Eating Competition
7. A Karaoke Section!
This Can Actually Be A Great Idea If You’re Having Your Mehendi At Home. Set Aside A Room Where People Can Go And Belt Out Some Hits While The Rest Are Getting Their Mehendi On!
8. Rigged Dumb Charades
10. Treasure Hunt
You Can Make Teams Like The Girls Side And Guys Side Or Even Mix Them Up! This Is A Really Fun Ice Breaker Game Too.
11. Giant Jenga
Team Twb Tried This At A Bar In Mumbai And Everyone Had So Much Fun.
12. Diy Candy Bar / Popcorn Bar / Dessert Bar
These Are A Big International Wedding Trend Where Guests Can Diy Their Food. Think People Picking Different Sprinkles And Toppings For Their Icecream Or Different Flavours For Their Popcorn. Everyone Loves Food And It Keeps Everyone Pretty Occupied. Did I Mention You Can Do These Up To Look Super Pretty?
13. A Wishing Tree /Marriage Advice Wall / Date Night Advice
This Is A Really Fun Idea Where You Can Get Guests To Tie Wishes They Make For You To A Tree Installation Or Even Write Bits Of Marriage Advice For You. One Of The Cutest Ideas We Saw Was A Date Night Idea Jar – Just So Our First Year Is Full Of Spontaneity And Fun!Marriage Advice
14. Sky Lanterns
Got A Sunset Mehendi? Sky Lanterns Can Look Super Dooper Pretty. It’s Also Something So Romantic For You And Your Partner To Do Toghether.
This Is Always Fun – Especially When Its A Surprise.
16. Holi Party! (Flower / Brij Holi!)
17. Nail Art Counter
18. Reflexology / Foot Massage Section
19. The Kiddies Section!
This Is So Great If Your Crowd Is Likely To Have A Bunch Of Little Kids. Have A Section Of Toys Or Activities Like Colouring Etc For Kids So That They’re Kept Happy And Entertained Too!
20. Jewellery / Favour Counter!
From Dupattas And Gota Jewellery To Juttis And Potli Bags, Mehendi Giveaways Are Just Getting More And More Interesting. One Of The Fun Ones We Came Across This Season Was A Jewellery Counter We Helped Pull Off At A Jaipur Mehendi. The Brand Had Funky Jewellery Pieces Like Mathapattis And Haathphools That You Could Play Dress Up With… And Then Keep!
Personalized Pendant Stalls Where There Is Live Monogramming Is Also A Big Trend! (Obv. Contact The Wedding Brigade Concierge For Any Cool Mehendi Favour Counter And We’ll Sort You Out)
21. Mela Vibes
If You’re Going For A More Mela / Indian-Esque Theme, Get Some Of Your Classic Mela Games And Stalls For People To Indulge In – From Parandi Waalis, Laq Bangle Makers, Potters To Even Those Traditional Games Like Ring Toss. As An Idea, It Is A Bit Dated But It’s Still A Whole Lot Of Fun!
22. The Photobooth.
Needs No Explaining. I Think This Is A Standard At Almost Every Wedding Function Now. From Elaborate Ones To Diy Ones, Photobooths Really Do Tap Into The Vanity Of Us Millenials. You Could Try And Switch Things Up By Getting A Live Photobooth Printer Or Polaroid Stations Too!
23. Caricature Artists!
Caricature Foreign Wedding Planners
24. Story Walls!
Installations Telling The Couple’s Story Or Walking Through Their Family Heritage Are Seriously Trending. Some Even Put Up Letters The Couples Have Written Each Other So That All The Guests Can Get To Know The Story Even Better.
We provide Rajasthani Mela Theme Decoration Udaipur,Mehandi Carnival Stall Jaipur,New Bride Groom Entry Concepts Jodhpur, Rajasthani Stalls Theme Jaipur, Royal Rajasthani Mela Theme Setup, Wedding Mehndi Mela Party, Rajasthani Booth Theme Jaipur, Wedding Rajasthani Village Mela Setup, Wedding Village Theme, Meena Bazaar For Corporate Wedding Royal Event, Stalls For Carnival, Mela Theme Event, Rajasthani Mela Theme Setup in Wedding Event
- Rajasthani Mela theme decoration Udaipur
- Udaipur Mela theme wedding decor
- Rajasthani fair theme decoration
- Udaipur carnival-themed decor
- Rajasthani village fair wedding decor
- Mela-inspired wedding decor Udaipur
- Traditional Rajasthan wedding decor
- Udaipur destination wedding with Mela theme
- Royal Rajasthani carnival decor
- Rajasthan folk theme wedding decor
- Mehandi carnival stall Jaipur
- Jaipur Mehandi carnival setup
- Mehandi artist carnival stall
- Mehandi carnival booth in Jaipur
- Jaipur Mehandi festival stall
- Mehandi design carnival stall
- Mehandi carnival theme setup Jaipur
- Mehandi corner at carnival in Jaipur
- Jaipur Mehandi carnival decorations
- Mehandi carnival event in Jaipur
- New bride groom entry concepts
- Unique wedding entry ideas
- Creative couple entry themes
- Grand entrance ideas for bride groom
- Trending bride groom entry concepts
- Quirky wedding couple entry
- Memorable bride groom entry themes
- Royal couple entry ideas
- Spectacular wedding entrance concepts
- Surprise bride groom entry