Traditional Chari Dancer Booking Jaipur|Hire Rajasthani Orchestra Udaipur|Marwari Folk Singer Jodhpur
This is a famous dance of females belonging to gujjar community of Kishangarh. These ladies carry brass pots on their heads balancing it to perfection. Often these pots are kept ignited with the cotton seeds dipped in oil. These lit pots display beautiful effect in the dark night.
Chari Dance does not have any particular movements except balancing the pots on their heads. These ladies dance like ghoomar. Instruments played are dhol, bankiya and thali. This dance is a significance of goodness and is known as a welcome dance also.
Gujjar ladies wear big nose rings, on top of their heads they wear khol(define) of coconut. Sampan ladies wear gold ornaments, Hansli, timniya, mogri, punchi, bangdi, gajra, armlets, karli, tanka, navr are the main ornaments.
“Rajasthani Folk Dance Group Has performed events at domestic Cities like Jaipur, Rajasthan, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Faridabad, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Indore, Bhopal, Siliguri (Assam), Hyderabad, Ahmedabad (Gujrat), Gurgaun, Chandigarh (Punjab), Guhawati, Kolkata,Patna, Surat, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam Etc. even in Abroad Cities Dubai, Qatar, United Arab of Emirates, Oman, South Africa, London, Sydney (Australia), Newyork, Washington DC Etc. and popular in google as many below key terms as Chari Dance Groups For Bookings, Chari Dance Troupes For Hire, Rajasthani Chari Dancers , Hire a Group of Folk Chari Dance Troops For Party Or Event, and these different music taste has been performed in many Indian cities and abroad.
Introduction of Chari Dance
Chari Dance is very well-known dance of rajasthan, India. Collecting Water in a Chari or a Pot is a part of daily Life of Women of Rajasthan. In Chari Dance Dancers dress traditional Rajasthani colourful dresses during dance. The Rajasthani Folk music is played with nagada, Dholak, dhol and harmonioum, during Chari dance.
Chari dance is very attractive dance of Rajasthan.The Chari dance is performed at the time of Marriage occasions, on the birth of a male child or any big festival in Rajasthan, India.
Chari dance is a well-known dance of females who belongs to gujjar community of Kishangarh. This dance does not have any specific moments except balancing the pots on their heads. These ladies dance like ghoomar. Instruments played are dhol, bankiya and thali. This dance is a meaning of goodness and is known as a welcome dance also.
Main Ornaments of Chari Dance
Gujjar ladies wear big nose rings, on top of their heads they wear khol(define) of coconut. Sampan ladies wear gold jewels, Hansli, timniya, mogri, punchi, bangdi, gajra, armlets, karli, tanka, navr are the main ornaments.
Performance of Chari Dance
The women go away many miles to gather water for the families and the joy is reflected through the Chari dance of Rajasthan. Chari Dance of Rajasthan is a Unique Dance.Chari Dance of Rajasthan is performed by group of Dancers. In Chari dance woman hold Chari or brass pots on their heads balancing it to excellence. Often these pots are set on fire with the cotton seeds immersed in oil. These bright pots display beautiful effect in the dark night and a lighted lamp is then placed in the pot.
Originally this Dance belong to Ajmer and Kishangarh regions. The main idea of the dance is to restrict the long distances the women of Rajasthan have to cover to get water. The colourfully dressed and bejeweled women with covers compose charming hand movements and calm steps. The lighted lamps located on the brass pots are well balanced on their heads. To make the dance look more attractive lines of lighted patterns are created as the dancers move quietly around the floor.
- Chari dancers for event in Rajasthan
- Live Chari dance performance
- Chari dancers for hire
- Chari dance group for event
- Live Chari dancers for event
- Chari dance troupe for hire
- Chari dancers for cultural event
- Chari dance for entertainment
- Live Chari dance group
- Chari dancers for wedding
- Chari dance and music
- Live Chari dance and drummers
- Chari dance for Rajasthan event
- Chari dancers for Indian event
- Chari folk dance for event
- Live Chari dance for folk event
- Chari dancers for festival
- Chari folk dancers for hire
- Live Chari dancers for special event
- Chari dance for cultural festival
- Rajasthani orchestra band for event
- Live Rajasthani music performance
- Rajasthani orchestra musicians for hire
- Event Rajasthani music ensemble
- Live Rajasthani band for hire
- Rajasthani orchestra group for event
- Rajasthani orchestra for cultural event
- Event Rajasthani music entertainment
- Live Rajasthani orchestra musicians
- Rajasthani orchestra for wedding
- Rajasthani music ensemble for hire
- Live Rajasthani music for event
- Rajasthani orchestra for traditional event
- Event Rajasthani music group
- Live Rajasthani music and dance
- Rajasthani orchestra for Indian event
- Rajasthani music for wedding ceremony
- Live Rajasthani musicians for entertainment
- Rajasthani orchestra for folk event
- Event Rajasthani music for festival