Wedding Folk Dancers Booking Nagaur | Rajasthani Langa Singer Sikar | Hire Kalbeliya Dancers Sirohi
We aim to provide you with the best Rajasthani folk singers in India. We believe that India is full of talent and skills. Talents from different places have their own importance. If you see Rajasthani folk singers performing at any event or even performing at home, they will make you feel goosebumps on your body. Your heart will be melted by their performance and then you will come to know how proud you are to have this talent in your nation.
Nowadays all the events and weddings are crowded with dancers and singers performing Bollywood songs. You listen to them and forget them. But when you listen to the Rajasthani folk singers performing their folk songs, they made it feel like we have touched our motherland and feel so proud every time we listen to them.
Our team has chosen gems from all over the country to perform Rajasthani folk songs at your events and make your events give a lively feel. Their performances are not only praised by our country’s people but foreign people also love their performance. Due to their love for culture and their motherland, their talent is still alive in the country with thousands of people.
Whenever we want to make arrangements for the wedding, we have to go through all the management whether it’s catering management, event management, or anything that needs to be managed. When it comes to event management, we are very choosy in choosing the performers for our special events. The ones we should encourage are not even thought of by us. We always want perfection in our events. This is all we do by making them perform. They don’t need any practice or rehearsal for their performances. They sing from the bottom of their hearts which is why their voice reaches the bottom of the hearts of the audiences.
In order to make your event classy with a traditional look, do hire us and we will get with the best Rajasthani folk singers at your place to create magic on the stage. You will not have to regret choosing us for your event. You will rather recommend us to your friends and relatives after watching our artists’ performances. We have the best Rajasthani Folk Singers in Udaipur, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Jodhpur, and all over Rajasthan. If you want to hire us, go to our contact page and contact us with not a single minute wasted.
Rajasthan has several types of folk dances that are skillful, attractive, and somewhat enjoyable for any age group. Folk dances of Rajasthan state are famous all around the world. Some of Rajasthan’s traditional dance forms are so distinct as only a skilled person may do it. The Kalbeliya dance of Jaisalmer and ‘Ghoomar’ dance from Udaipur have gained international recognition.
Folk music is a vital part of the Rajasthani culture. Examples of the traditional Rajasthani culture are Kathputli, Chang, Gair, Chari, Kachchhighori, Bhavai, Tejaji, etc. Here, we talk about eight famous folk dances from Rajasthan state.
Best 08 Folk Dances From Rajasthan
- Ghoomar Dance: Ghoomar is one of the famous traditional folk dances of Rajasthan that is performed on auspicious occasions. It was ranked the fourth number in the list of “Top 10 local dances around the world” in 2013. Ghoomar is frequently performed at special functions, like festivals, weddings, and religious occasions. As a traditional dance, Ghoomar frequently involves traditional songs like “Podina”, “Gorband”, “Mor Bole Re”, and “Rumal”.
- Bhavai Dance: Bhavai dance is a folk dance in which women balance a number of pots on their heads and dance around. This is exactly that dance ritual by specific Rajasthani communities – Jats, Kumhar, Kalbelia, Meena, and Bhil. This type of folk dance is performed by only traditional artists. While balancing the pots they turn around within the circumference of a glass or a plate. Male performers play musical instruments involving dholak, harmonium, and sarangi, and sing along.
- Kalbelia Dance: Kalbelia dance is popularly known as the snake charmer dance. In this folk dance, Women are dressed in ethnic attire and dance to folk music which men play some popular instruments including khanjari, pungi (a percussion & woodwind musical instrument), and dholak (a hand drum). Women wear Angrakhi and Odhani on long skirts to perform this folk dance.
- Kachchhi Ghodi Dance: Kachchhi Ghodi is a famous folk dance this dance was started in the ‘Shekhawati’ region and it is performed by men artists in traditional costumes I.e. Dhoti-Kurta and turbans. In this folk dance, men ride on a puppet horse at the time of the dance performance. There is background music involving percussion and flute rhythm. This type of folk dance is also performed at different social gatherings and weddings. This folk dance is an energetic dance that involves mock sword fights which signifies chivalry and bravery.
- Gair Dance: This is also one of the popular folk dances in Rajasthan state and Gair dance originated from the Bhil community and is performed at major festivals like Holi and Janmashtami. Traditional Artists involving women and men perform this dance in colorful costumes. Women wear Ghagra Choli. Men wear lengthy traditional attire with a stick, sword, and arrow. This folk dance is a dramatic performance when men hit sticks to a strong rhythm. The music of the folk dance is played on many traditional instruments while dancers perform attractive steps in anti-clockwise, and clockwise circles.
- Chang Dance: This kind of folk dance is also called ‘Dhamal’. Dancers of this kind of folk dance perform fast-paced steps to the rhythm of Chang. This is a different type of instrument such as a tambourine. This folk dance performance started in the Bikaner, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, and Churu. This folk dance performs commonly in celebrations of the Holi Festival in Rajasthan. In this folk dance, men dressed in traditional women’s costumes sing, dance, and do the Ghoomar carouse which attracts the viewers.
- Kathputli Dance: The Kathputli dance is performed by the puppets conducted by the strings which the artists control. This cultural program is the same as a puppet show and comprises a Putli (doll), and Kath (wood). This dance form is created by the Bhat tribes. The artist also made voices such as puppets for the dolls to converse. Kathputli Dance Artists tell mythological stories of tribes, and also about the social issues of the country.
- Chari Dance: This dance form is a sign of joy started by the Gurjar community of Kishangarh, and the Saini community in Ajmer. This folk performance is performed by women for special functions such as festivals, weddings, or when a male child is born. Traditional artists perform a stunt balancing on top of their Chari (head brass pots) with a burning lamp inside. Music instruments involving Dholak, Harmonium, and Nagada play alongside.
Conclusion: You can check all the information related to 08 folk dances from Rajasthan here.
Rajasthan Event Management provides Wedding Folk Dancers Booking Nagaur, Rajasthani Langa Singer Sikar, Hire Kalbeliya Dancers Sirohi, Rajasthani folk singers for Wedding Alwar, Rajasthani Folk Dancer Group for Wedding Baran, Kalbeliya Dance Barmer, Ghoomer Dance Bharatpur, Bhavai Dancer Bhilwara, Kachchhi Ghodi Dancer Bikaner, Gair Dancer Bundi, Chang Dance Chittorgarh, Kathputli Dance Churu, Chari Dance in Rajasthan, Rajasthani Folk Dance and Rajasthani Music Group, Rajasthani Folk Dance, Rajasthani Folk Music Artists, Rajasthani Folk Dance Artists.